Access to drinking water and sanitation services is of paramount importance for our health and the environment. Water is also essential for agriculture, industry and societal well-being.
At the same time, state-of-the-art stormwater/flood and disaster risk management is key for ensuring human well-being.
JASPERS supports projects to make the most of this precious resource. In particular, we can help you to:
- Build or upgrade water treatment and distribution facilities to improve drinking water quality
- Build or upgrade sewage collection and wastewater treatment systems to improve sanitation conditions
- Upgrade overall water management systems – from groundwater to re-use of treated wastewater - to ensure an efficient use of water resources
- Build or upgrade storm water and flood management systems and define flood relief programmes to minimise the impact of floods
- Build or upgrade overall disaster risk management systems and define relief programmes to minimise the impact of disasters