JASPERS aims to provide assistance to projects and initiatives in the energy sector that are in line with the objectives of EU energy policy, particularly the Green Deal and the Cohesion Policy objectives in the energy sector.
This document explains our support during the 2021-2027 Financial Perspective, which will primarily focus on:
- Energy efficiency, notably in buildings, also by applying the Energy Performance Contracting approach,
- Decarbonisation of district heating systems,
- Renewable energy, including renewable energy communities,
- Smart grid projects, including storage,
- Innovation and new types of energy infrastructure, such as green gas infrastructure, notably for hydrogen.